[Design and Technology] Low-cost Lasercutter

Lambert Dean LamD at jpc.vic.edu.au
Mon Feb 8 14:36:01 AEDT 2016

Hi David,

We have an Epilog mini 25 watt laser cutter which retail around $10,000 mark I think?

The size of the cutting / engraving bed is 450 by 300mm and is ideal for cutting up to 3-4mm timber (various types), 3mm acrylic and engraves (raster) metal.

They are excellent machines and reasonably priced  - CNC ALFEX based in Broadmeadows

Dean.

Dean Lambert
Faculty Leader - Technology
John Paul College