[Design and Technology] PD by VCAA for the SAT

Robin Panousieris panousieris at bigpond.com
Thu Feb 4 22:04:02 AEDT 2016

Hi All,

Leanne just reminded me that the PD for the SAT run by VCAA for Product Design is Tuesday 9th ie. Next Tuesday.  It is a terrific PD and usually Katrina Wheaton-Penniall (state reviewer) runs it – she is an excellent presenter who always gets outstanding results in year 12 so knows her stuff.

There was information about SAT days in the November Bulletin last year.

http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au/Pages/correspondence/bulletins/2015/November/vce_curriculum.aspx#8

Just thought I would raise this with everyone

Robin Panousieris

Marymede Catholic College