[Design and Technology] Birch Eyelet instructions

Jo Roszkowski roszkowskij at ruyton.vic.edu.au
Sun Sep 6 20:24:50 AEST 2015

Thanks Kathy!
I had a go but made a mess of one of them on Friday
Will try again after reading your article

Do you have a day in mind that I could come up and we could cross mark a
few folios?
Regards, Jo

>>> <bakerkj at mlc.vic.edu.au> 04/09/15 7:54 PM >>>
  Hi Jo, your email made me smile – it must be the year of eyelets, I
have struggled with them also but I found this article on google  – the
Americans call them grommets. I got the ones from Birch with the little
tool and we used a hammer. They are fiddly that’s for sure. I also use
the eyelet tape where ever possible
 Cheers
 Kathy

http://www.sew4home.com/tips-resources/sewing-tips-tricks/how-install-metal-grommets