[Design and Technology] Birch Eyelet instructions

bakerkj at mlc.vic.edu.au bakerkj at mlc.vic.edu.au
Fri Sep 4 19:50:08 AEST 2015

Hi Jo, your email made me smile – it must be the year of eyelets, I have struggled with them also but I found this article on google – the Americans call them grommets. I got the ones from Birch with the little tool and we used a hammer. They are fiddly that’s for sure. I also use the eyelet tape where ever possible
Cheers
Kathy

http://www.sew4home.com/tips-resources/sewing-tips-tricks/how-install-metal-grommets