[Design and Technology] FW: [esnet] Great (cheap) wood project to grab the kids attention

Ken McAlpine Ken.McAlpine at stleonards.vic.edu.au
Fri Oct 23 13:09:41 AEDT 2015

Very popular here at St Leonards for a few years now.
Great for laminating and putting inlays onto.

kny

[http://server7.stleonards.vic.edu.au/images/StLeonardslogo.jpg]

'Ken McAlpine  Design Technology Teacher
 St Leonard's College

'163 South Road, Brighton East, Victoria 3187 Australia | phone [+61 3] 9909 9300       |       fax [+61 3] 9592 3439           [http://server7.stleonards.vic.edu.au/images/IB.jpg]
'Ken.McAlpine at stleonards.vic.edu.au | 'www.stleonards.vic.edu.au