[Design and Technology] FW: [esnet] Curriculum Development Opportunity

DAVID FLETCHER dgfletch at bigpond.net.au
Fri Jan 24 15:12:37 EST 2014

From: esnet [mailto:esnet-bounces at iiate.asn.au] On Behalf Of Michael Myers
Sent: Friday, 24 January 2014 2:35 PM
To: esnet at iiate.asn.au
Subject: [esnet] Curriculum Development Opportunity

REA is exploring the opportunity to employ a person(s) with a Design &
Technology teaching background to help develop curriculum material for a new
national project which we have funding to roll out across Australia. This
project will be similar in structure to F1inSchools but at a higher level
aimed at students in years 10 - 12. The goal is to construct the project
such that it could form part of the HSC. We have a plan in place to achieve
this in the South Australian curriculum but need to develop a similar
structure for NSW and the rest of the Australia.

The initially curriculum writing work load will last approximately 6 months
and if all goes well the role would migrate into a project management role
with the person becoming responsible for the managing the project Australia
wide. A part time role for someone supporting a family would definitely be
considered.

If anyone knows of a suitable candidate I would be interested in obtaining
their details.

Regards

Dr Michael Myers OAM

Founder & Chairman