[Design and Technology] So You Think You Think You Can Design Information Night

DATTA Vic Professional Learning pl at datta.vic.edu.au
Wed Feb 12 15:44:19 EST 2014

Be a part of this great event!

So You Think You Can Design PD&T
So You Think You Can Design is a new and growing State design event on that
demonstrates the powerful design skills that are being taught in Victorian
secondary schools. We are expecting a large number of schools to take part
in the Day of Design (21st of March) which will take place in each
participating school.

The winners from each school will have their work submitted and judged by an
expert DATTA Vic panel. 5 schools (2 students per school) will be selected
to compete in a 2 day design marathon at our next DATTA Vic conference on
the Friday 20th and Saturday 21st June 2014 at Swinburne University of
Technology.

Over 150 teachers will witness this unique and exciting competition where
the students will demonstrate their sketching, CAD and prototyping skills.
The event will also be filmed and photographed to be permanently displayed
on our website.  <http://www.datta.vic.edu.au/> www.datta.vic.edu.au

This is the third incarnation of SYTYCD and it has grown from strength to
strength with great feedback from our members so it is sure to be warmly
received and widely appreciated.
If you would like to find out more we holding a series of information
sessions on the following dates:

4.00pm  - 4.30pm Wednesday 19th Feb 2014: Via Polycom
5.00pm - 5.30pm Wednesday 26th Feb 2014: Statewide Resource Centre, 150
Palmerston Street, Carlton

To attend any of these information sessions you will need to contact Amy
Lilley-Stewart at  <mailto:pl at datta.vic.edu.au> pl at datta.vic.edu.au
*So You Think You Can Design Information Sheet is attached.

Amy Lilley-Stewart

PL Program Manager

DATTA Vic

150 Palmerston St

Carlton VIC 3053

Tel:  0393491538

www.datta.vic.edu.au

Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/DattaVic?ref=hl

Please consider the environment before you print out this email.