[Design and Technology] (no subject)

Elizabeth Keep elizabethk at toorakc.vic.edu.au
Wed Dec 10 09:26:57 EST 2014

Hi Jill,
Thanks for the email however you sent it to the wrong Elizabeth.
Hope you have a great Christmas and take some time out for yourself.
Will be in touch in the new year.
Cheers,
Liz

--

*Elizabeth Keep*
Secondary Master Teacher - Product Design & Technology

TOORAK COLLEGE
Old Mornington Road, PO Box 150, Mt Eliza 3930
P +613 9788 7240 | F +613 9787 5888
*www.toorakcollege.vic.edu.au* <http://www.toorakcollege.vic.edu.au/>

[image: Toorak College] <http://www.toorakcollege.vic.edu.au>

[image: Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/toorakcollegemteliza> [image: