[Design and Technology] Fw: [Systems Engineering Teachers' Mailing List] (no subject)

Judy Moore admin at datta.vic.edu.au
Mon Sep 30 11:29:17 EST 2013

From: Gosbee, Leisa
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2013 11:33 AM
To: syseng at edulists.com.au

Hi, we are desperate for a Metals/ Timber teacher at Springwood High School, term 4 2013. The two people that said they were interested have let us down at the last minute. Block should last at least the first 5 weeks if not the entire term. The job will be filled at some point in the future. Please, please, please, if anyone has projects that these classes can complete with a non trained teacher (maybe my only option)  I am desperate for help. I would love to hear from anyone who can assist with project ideas or who would like the job. Pls ring 0408363731. Thanks.
Leisa Stone
Head Teacher TAS
Springwood High School
Promoting Excellence in a Supportive Environment
Phone 4751 2111
Fax     4751 1677

DATTA Vic - Design and Technology Teachers' Association of Victoria