[Design and Technology] FW: [Systems Engineering Teachers' Mailing List] (no subject)

DATTA Vic Professional Learning pl at datta.vic.edu.au
Wed Sep 25 09:21:06 EST 2013

Hi, we are desperate for a Metals/ Timber teacher at Springwood High School,
term 4 2013. The two people that said they were interested have let us down
at the last minute. Block should last at least the first 5 weeks if not the
entire term. The job will be filled at some point in the future. Please,
please, please, if anyone has projects that these classes can complete with
a non trained teacher (maybe my only option)  I am desperate for help. I
would love to hear from anyone who can assist with project ideas or who
would like the job. Pls ring 0408363731. Thanks.

Leisa Stone

Head Teacher TAS

Springwood High School

Promoting Excellence in a Supportive Environment

Phone 4751 2111

Fax     4751 1677