[Design and Technology] sorry here is the correct rubric.

Paul docca1 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 22 20:34:44 EST 2013

Thank-you for your help, found the SAT marking sheet...

Because of the large focus on the students Folio work, S.A.C's, and end of year exam, it's a shame we cannot reward the students in some way for the hard work, time and money they put into their practical work alone.

Would be nice if we could grade the practical work completely separate to the folio and break up the grading percentages 20% Prac, 30% Folio, 30% Exam, 20% SAC
Probably easier said than done I guess..

Currently we have top designs and maybe one magazine competition to show of students work, but as we know, both only really appeal to the very lucky few. (Another argument there).
Is there a way we can show off the work of the other 95% of students around the state for all of us to see and appreciate???

Regards
Paul Haydock
East Doncaster SC