[Design and Technology] (no subject)

Robin Panousieris panousieris at bigpond.com
Thu Sep 12 17:34:49 EST 2013

Hi Paul and other PD&T teachers,

In 2011-12 the Australian Wood Review (terrific glossy wood/furniture
magazine - only one to subscribe to for great tips and interesting articles)
had a competition for students Australia wide.  Kids got their photo and
that of their products in the magazine and the lucky few won prizes.

I am unsure if it is running again but ... why not contact Linda Nathan from
Australian Wood Review and let her know it was a great idea so that the
magazine would consider doing it again.  If we all did that then who knows !

And yes one of my students got into the magazine with his work but he missed
out on Top Designs.

Robin Panousieris
Assumption College Kilmore