[Design and Technology] Public Workshops in 3D Printing

Scott Phillips scott at the-robots-are-coming.com
Wed Sep 4 13:05:54 EST 2013

The Robots Are Coming run school incursions and teacher training in 3D
printing.  We also sell affordable, school-appropriate 3D printers and
offer a 3D-print-on-demand service.  Many of you will have seen us at this
year's DATTA Vic conference.

We have recently added public workshops to the mix.  As these are very
similar to the incursions, our ticketed public workshops are a great way
for teachers to experience the incursion workshops first hand, and also to
see the UP Plus 3D printer in action.

We have a workshop on this (Wed) evening at 6pm in Fitzroy, and also one on
this coming Election Saturday at 3:30pm.  We are running these at least
weekly at the moment.  See www.the-robots-are-coming.com for details and
ticketing.  Please also feel free to get in touch if you'd like to discuss
buying incursions or 3D printers for your school.

Kind regards,

Scott Phillips
scott at the-robots-are-coming.com
0417 592299