[Design and Technology] 3D CAD modeling software

Peter Wakefield peter at vitta.org.au
Tue Sep 3 13:15:47 EST 2013

Hi all

It is worth a look at Autodesk's Free for student/teacher program.

http://students.autodesk.com/?nd=download_center

no vested interest here but  virtually the whole suite is available for
school use

Kids can use it teachers can use it.. You can't set up your school lab with
the free versions

Peter Wakefield

Professional Learning Manager

VITTA

VITTAlogofor email

In Office; Monday p.m, Tuesday and Thursday

T: +61 3 9495 6836

F: +61 3 9495 6834

M: +61(0)438805153

E: peter at vitta.org.au

W: www.vitta.org.au <http://www.vitta.org.au/>

Suite 209, 134-136 Cambridge St,

Collingwood, VIC, 3066, Australia

VITTA ~ supporting all educators with ICTs anywhere, any time

Professional Learning
<http://www.vitta.org.au/events/category/training-events>