[Design and Technology] 3D CAD modeling software

Scott Phillips scott at the-robots-are-coming.com
Tue Sep 3 12:59:15 EST 2013

Another very interesting tool is Tinkercad.

It's free.  It's somewhat like SketchUp in it's simplicity of use, and
another great thing about it is that it runs in the browser, so no
installation is required and it's cross-platform.
 It has the advantage of exporting in file formats that are native to 3D
printing, such as STL

Students can publish and share their designs directly and browse all
published designs (under the Discover menu)

https://tinkercad.com/

Kind regards,

Scott.

Scott Phillips