[Design and Technology] FW: Secondary automotive design competition

DAVID FLETCHER dgfletch at bigpond.net.au
Wed Feb 13 10:42:01 EST 2013

From: Collins, Murray [mailto:mcollins at vacc.com.au]
Sent: Wednesday, 13 February 2013 10:09 AM
Subject: Secondary automotive design competition

VACC attended the DATTA conference last year and had the opportunity to
introduce our automotive design competition for students in Victoria, called
VACC Automotive Design Awards.

One of the categories is for secondary students only and we would love your
students to enter.

All they need to do is design, make a model or write an essay (they can do
all three if they want) on the vehicles of the future - typically cars,
motorcycles, taxis, emergency services vehicles, but we have had amphibious
craft and flying cars! Entry is free and they just fill in an online form
for a chance to be at the prestigious VACC Automotive Design Awards
Presentation ceremony at Federation Square on 20 June. They could also have
their entry displayed at the Australian International Motor Show.

And just as importantly, if your student wins, your school/college will
receive the same amount of prize money.

To find out more, please read the attached information.

If you have any questions, please contact me.

Murray Collins

VACC Media and Communications Manager

VACC

Level 7  |  464 St Kilda Road  |  Melbourne Vic 3004

P: 03 9829 1118  |  M: 0422 073 394  |  F: 03 9867 1795  |  W: vacc.com.au

  _____

Scanned by MailMarshal - M86 Security's comprehensive email content security
solution. Download a free evaluation of MailMarshal at
<http://www.m86security.com> www.m86security.com

  _____

Please Note: This email is intended only for the use of the addressee and
may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are not the
addressee, you are notified, that any transmission distribution or
photocopying of this email is strictly prohibited. The legal privilege and
confidentiality attached to this email is not waived lost or destroyed by
reason of mistaken delivery to you. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify the person sending this message or by email to
<mailto:vacc at vacc.com.au> vacc at vacc.com.au or telephone (03) 9829 1111 and
destroy the e-mail.

Thank you.

Victorian Automobile Chamber of Commerce
Visit our web site at  <http://www.vacc.com.au/> http://www.vacc.com.au

P Please consider our trees and the environment before deciding to print
this email.