[Design and Technology] Display boards

Porrino, Stephanie E porrino.stephanie.e at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Feb 6 08:34:13 EST 2013

Hi Design & Technology Teachers!

I was wondering if any school out there had an interesting way of displaying the school's 'House' points.  My school has asked me to create something that shows the 4 school houses/colours and then somehow represent how many points they accumulate over the year.

If any school out there had something like this and would be willing to share a picture with me, that would be great!

Much appreciated,
Stephanie

Stephanie Porrino
Head of Technology