[Design and Technology] VCE Exposure

Craig Abernethy cabernethy at huntingtower.vic.edu.au
Tue Sep 11 15:38:35 EST 2012

Sorry didn't mean to send this e-mail to everyone, please disregard.

Craig Abernethy Teacher

T +61 3 9831 9488   F +61 3 9888 1089
E cabernethy at huntingtower.vic.edu.auhttp://www.huntingtower.vic.edu.au
77 Waimarie Drive, Mount Waverley, Victoria 3149, Australia

This e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above and may contain information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me immediately by return e-mail or telephone, and destroy the original message. Whilst every attempt has been made to ensure that material contained in this e-mail is free from computer viruses or other defects, the attached files are provided, and may only be used, on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for use of the material transmitted.