[Design and Technology] Caroline Simpson

Judy Moore admin at datta.vic.edu.au
Mon Sep 10 09:01:04 EST 2012

Thanks Caroline,
I will forward this to the Design and Technology edulist.

Good luck,
Judy

Dear Judy Moore,

I have been teaching Design Technology within the UK for the last 15years and have recently moved to Australia on a permanent residency visa.  I am currently living in Mount Martha and an looking for work in the South and East Melbourne area.  I have recently spent the day with Keith Thompson at the Peninsula School in Mornington to gain a better understanding of the delivery of Design Technology within Victoria.  He suggested that it may be useful to forward my CV to you to help promote myself and my availability to work.

Please find attached a covering letter, my CV and four references from my previous school.  Please feel free to pass my CV on to any interested schools.

Thank you very much for your time, please let me know if you require any further information or know of any suitable teaching positions.

Kind Regards

Caroline Simpson