[Design and Technology] FW: Australian Engineering Week | Seeking your school's participation

Tran, Lorraine I tran.lorraine.i at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue May 29 11:05:07 EST 2012

Dear colleagues
The email below is sent on behalf of Engineers Australia, Victorian Division, about Australian Engineering Week.
Please distribute this information to other relevant staff at your school.
Regards, Lorraine.
Lorraine Tran I Curriculum Manager, Technologies

VELS Design, Creativity and Technology
VCE Agricultural and Horticultural Studies I VCE Food and Technology
VCE Product Design and Technology I VCE Systems Engineering

Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority (VCAA)
http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au<http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au/>

• (03) 9651 4407   0400833521
• tran.lorraine.i at edumail.vic.gov.au<mailto:tran.lorraine.i at edumail.vic.gov.au>

 The Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority provides high quality curriculum, assessment and reporting that promotes individual life long learning.