[Design and Technology] CNC CAD/CAM Machine

Lambert Dean LamD at jpc.vic.edu.au
Tue Mar 20 11:18:29 EST 2012

Hi All,

Am hoping to purchase through capital request this year a MDX-40AE CAD /CAM machine but as part of the process it would be beneficial for me to visit a couple of schools who already have the machines and see them in action. Could someone please inform me if your school or you know of schools who have a CAD/CAM machine and wouldn't mind myself with other colleague coming to visit probably early term 2?  If you have a machine it doesn't matter what model.

We are in the Frankston area so preferably in the South East region or near the CBD would be ideal.

Thanks in advance

Dean.

Dean Lambert
Faculty Leader - Technology