[Design and Technology] Australian Curriculum: Technologies

Monique Dalli moniquedalli at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 21:46:26 EST 2012

Hi everyone,

I am a teacher in NSW who uses a similar list to communicate to other
Industrial Arts educators- however, I had a great idea *last week*- and
that was to set up a *forum* for us to communicate on/share files/ideas etc
on a NATIONAL level, across ALL our areas. . .

I am not computing trained, so the forum is by no means "perfect" YET - but
it does however allow for teachers of each subject within our area to have
a "space" to discuss/swap/share !

I am inviting you to join. Well ahead of our curriculum becoming national,
it would be nice comunicate beforehand! there is also a discussion open
about the draft curriculum.

Head to - - -> techedforum.com.au

The only "rule" at present is that your username should be your REAL NAME
and the post you make should contain your location (there are rural NSW and
QLD members already!)

Look forward to working with you all! Let me know if you have any
feedback/questions?!

--
Monique Dalli

VET Construction / Design & Technology Teacher

Gilroy Catholic College

Twitter- @1moniqued