[Design and Technology] D & T Technician

Alison and David Ness aanddness at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 1 11:44:03 EST 2012

Dear All,

Hi, sorry to barge in like this!!

I have recently moved to Melbourne from Perth, WA.

I am actively seeking a position, in Melbourne and inner suburbs, in a school or college which has a D&T department.

Should you know of any position becoming available I would be grateful for the opportunity to apply.

Should a position not be currently available I ask that you keep my name in mind for possible future positions.

I have attached my resume and a reference from my last employer.

Many thanks for your time.

Best Regards

David Ness