[Design and Technology] Yr 8 Systems outline

VERSTRAETEN Gabriella gab.verstraeten at thomascarr.vic.edu.au
Tue Jan 31 13:00:04 EST 2012

Hi Brett
Did you the curriculum doc I sent you yesterday? Ar if it was ok to pass on his number. I have spoken to Tom Flook here at school who wrote the doc and is teaching 4 Yr 8 Systems classes here this year. He said no problems, so here it is 0448800601. And Tom lives in Williamstown - not far from Seddon.

Cheers

gabriella

Gabriella Verstraeten
Head of Technology

Thomas Carr College
35 Thomas Carr Drive,
Tarneit, VIC 3029
(P) (03) 8734 2444
(F) (03) 9748 4388
(E) gab.verstraeten at thomascarr.vic.edu.au

IMPORTANT! This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Thomas Carr College does not represent or warrant that the attached files are free from computer viruses or other defects. The attached files are provided, and may only be used, on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not. Any representations or opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of Thomas Carr College.