[Design and Technology] Yr 8 Systems outline

Brett Gilbert brettgilbert25 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 31 09:55:11 EST 2012

Hi all,

Welcome back, I hope 2012 will be a great year for us all.

I would like some help with a year 8 systems program. I havn't taught it for many years and will be doing so this year. If you could help me out with a program and of course projects I would firstly love to "buy you a coffee" and show you around Albert Park College and how our Ipad2 based learning environment is going with all our apps used in technology and classroom activities.
I can be contacted on 0417820498 or directly emailed on brettgilbert25 at yahoo.co.uk your help would be greatly appreciated.
Hope to hear from you soon

Regards

Brett Gilbert