[Design and Technology] a few spots still available in the Grad Dip Technology Education at La Trobe University

Richard Bazeley bazeley at iinet.net.au
Fri Feb 10 10:30:32 EST 2012

Michael,

Good luck with your recruiting. I have been teaching VCE/Vet Furnishing for
the last 5 years and I have enjoyed it very much.

Sending you a link to a blog that advocates  Hands on Learning.

http://wisdomofhands.blogspot.com.au/

I support what he is saying and have had some success with this approach to
teaching and learning.

It is also interesting to compare our situation here to what has happened in
the USA in regard to testing and what impact that has had on hands on
learning.

Richard Bazeley