[Design and Technology] a few spots still available in the Grad Dip Technology Education at La Trobe University

Michael Brown M.Brown at latrobe.edu.au
Tue Feb 7 10:10:03 EST 2012

Welcome back to all the Technology teachers returning to work for the new school year.

I am the Course Coordinator for the Graduate Diploma of Technology Education at LaTrobe Uni at Bundoora. We have been told by staff at the Planning Department of the DEECD that Technology teachers are in great demand across the state yet as you probably know we are the last program left standing training technology teachers in Victoria.  Our program is designed to take in participants from a wide range of qualifications and industry experiences (trade backgrounds up to degrees).

Details on our program are available on the university website at
http://www.latrobe.edu.au/handbook/2012/postgraduate/education/coursework/edgte.htm
We still have a few spots left in our program for the 2012 intake.  Most classes are provided in weekend mode to cater for mature age students who work.
Should you know of anyone interested in becoming a Technology teacher, then please pass this email and my contact details onto them to follow up.

Regards
Mike Brown

Dr Mike Brown
La Trobe University