[Design and Technology] Risk assessments

David Fletcher dgfletch at bigpond.net.au
Fri Feb 3 14:53:12 EST 2012

Hi Steve,

There are risk management forms, and also safe working procedure posters for
every woodwork and metalwork machine, featured on the DATTA.Vic website.

(Scan down to bottom section of OH&S)   www.datta.vic.edu.au

You can substitute a photo of your own machine (if significantly different
from one shown).

I originally did my own RISK ASSESSMENT for each machine, following the
guidelines from the Safe Use of Machinery in Technology teaching course,
which ALL Technology teachers should have completed over 3 - 4 days -
courses run by Holmesglen TAFE. (see attached example)

Regards,

David Fletcher

Secretary

DATTA.Vic