[Design and Technology] Course in ResourceSmart AuSSI Vic Facilitation

Tran, Lorraine I tran.lorraine.i at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Nov 30 09:42:31 EST 2011

Dear colleague

This email is sent on behalf of Georga Cowan and the Victorian Association of Environmental Education (see below). Please go to VAEE website www.vaee.vic.edu.au<http://www.vaee.vic.edu.au> for further details of this and other events for 2012.
Regards, Lorraine.
Lorraine Tran I Curriculum Manager

VELS Design, Creativity and Technology
VCE Agricultural and Horticultural Studies I VCE Food and Technology
VCE Design and Technology I VCE Systems Engineering

Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority (VCAA)
41 St Andrews Place I East Melbourne I 3002

W (03) 9651 4407 I M 0400833521
E tran.lorraine.i at edumail.vic.gov.au<mailto:tran.lorraine.i at edumail.vic.gov.au>

The Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority provides high quality curriculum, assessment and reporting that promotes individual life long learning.

Subject: [vaee_aussivic] Course in ResourceSmart AuSSI Vic 2012

June 2012

The Victorian Association for Environmental Education (VAEE) invites Facilitators and Educators
working with and in schools to apply for a place in the accredited AQTF Course in
ResourceSmart AuSSI Vic Facilitation.

Who should participate in the Course?
* Teachers with a sustainability focus wanting to build their capacity as a facilitator and support
their school in undertaking the Modules of ResourceSmart AuSSI Vic.
* Educators facilitating/delivering sustainability programs to schools who are seeking to integrate
their existing program/s within the ResourceSmart AuSSI Vic framework.

For further information download the attached flyer.

Georga Cowan
Education & Events Officer
Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday
Victorian Association for Environmental Education
150 Palmerston St , Carlton, Victoria, 3053
Ph: (03) 9349 1806  Fax: (03) 9349 3805
www.vaee.vic.edu.au<http://www.vaee.vic.edu.au>