[Design and Technology] FW: Guide Beside Professional Development for Sustainability Educators

Tran, Lorraine I tran.lorraine.i at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Apr 18 16:17:00 EST 2011

Dear colleague

The email below is sent on behalf of Lian Wilson, Science, Environment and Technology Network, and the VAEE.

Regards, Lorraine.

Lorraine Tran I Curriculum Manager

VELS Design, Creativity and Technology
VCE Agricultural and Horticultural Studies I VCE Food and Technology
VCE Design and Technology I VCE Systems Engineering

Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority (VCAA)
41 St Andrews Place I East Melbourne I 3002

W (03) 9651 4407 I M 0400833521
E tran.lorraine.i at edumail.vic.gov.au<mailto:tran.lorraine.i at edumail.vic.gov.au>

The Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority provides high quality curriculum, assessment and reporting that promotes individual life long learning.