[Design and Technology] FW: New Event - agIdeas International Design Research Lab

Tran, Lorraine I tran.lorraine.i at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Apr 14 13:40:26 EST 2011

Dear colleague

The email below is sent on behalf of Karen Sorensen - agIdeas.

Regards, Lorraine.

Lorraine Tran I Curriculum Manager

VELS Design, Creativity and Technology
VCE Agricultural and Horticultural Studies I VCE Food and Technology
VCE Design and Technology I VCE Systems Engineering

Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority (VCAA)
41 St Andrews Place I East Melbourne I 3002

W (03) 9651 4407 I M 0400833521
E tran.lorraine.i at edumail.vic.gov.au<mailto:tran.lorraine.i at edumail.vic.gov.au>

The Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority provides high quality curriculum, assessment and reporting that promotes individual life long learning.