[Design and Technology] Updated DVD now available from Chevington Tools

Judy Moore admin at datta.vic.edu.au
Wed Dec 15 12:25:50 EST 2010

Since Chevington Tools became involved with Metalcraft tools about 14 years ago, they have had a video, which then evolved into a DVD a few years ago. The material on it has remained much the same over this period.

This year, a brand new DVD was released from the UK which has been fully re-filmed to a much better standard, plus has new material on it. It gives good clear demonstration and explanation of the complete Metalcraft range working.

As it is not possible for Greg Cowie from Chevington Tools to visit every school and staff changes often means a new teacher comes along who is not familiar with the tools.
This new DVD is the best resource to have on hand for those situations. It is also good to show to students before they get to use the equipment.

It may also make life easier for schools needing parts or service assistance if they can see how things "should be".

These new DVDs are available from Chevington Tools (details below). As always Greg is happy to speak to anyone who has any queries.
The cost of the DVD is $6.60 plus postage.

Another thing Greg is happy to do -if someone does need help with parts or has damage to some of their tools - please email him photos of the items in question.
Often Greg is able to fax back parts quotes or advice quickly and get things back to working order without having to visit the school physically.

It's all about providing back up service as best Chevington Tools can.

Greg Cowie
Chevington Tools P/L.
Ph.5435-3902
Fax.5435-3405