[Design and Technology] FW: Fireside Chat Event 27 May 2010

Tran, Lorraine I tran.lorraine.i at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Apr 27 10:22:53 EST 2010

Details of an event to be conducted by VISTA may be of interest to
Design and Technology teachers - please see below.

Lorraine Tran I Curriculum Manager

VELS Design, Creativity and Technology

VCE Agricultural and Horticultural Studies I VCE Food and Technology

VCE Design and Technology I VCE Systems Engineering

Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority (VCAA)

41 St Andrews Place I East Melbourne I 3002

W (03) 9651 4407 I M 041 933 1630

E tran.lorraine.i at edumail.vic.gov.au
<mailto:tran.lorraine.i at edumail.vic.gov.au>

The Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority provides high quality
curriculum, assessment and reporting that promotes individual life long
learning.