[Design and Technology] Case study for Outcome 2 in Unit 3

Jacinta O'Leary joleary at distance.vic.edu.au
Wed May 20 15:43:24 EST 2009

To teachers of VCE Design and Technology Unit 3

I noticed an article in the Financial Review on Saturday, the Weekend Edition May 16-17 2009 that would be an excellent case study for Outcome 2. It's on page 16 and titled 'Inventors put wheels in motion for expansion' by Stephen Crafti. The article has a very clear explanation of the company's product development process among other aspects related to this outcome.

Unfortunately I couldn't attach it as you need to subscribe to get the electronic version (which would be worth it).

regards

Jacinta O'Leary

visit http://www.mci.com