[Design and Technology] Safe Use of Machinery Holmesglen Vacation Course

john44 at dodo.com.au john44 at dodo.com.au
Tue May 19 20:40:22 EST 2009

Hi all
I'm with Paul here on this issue but at the same time I am aware that
this is a Prototype course. Think of it this way Paul. If they
experimented with the course in the country, some might say that they
are using the country folk in an experimental laboratory trial before
bringing it to the big smoke. Some may complain at that, but by
testing it in the city it is sparing the angst of country folk during
the experimental and refining stages of the development of the
course. Think of it as a Godsend!
By the way did you check out the cost of the course. What am I to do?
I am a CRT Design &Tech (wood), who would like to do the course. Who
pays for me?

John