[Design and Technology] DEECD@Work access

kimwaz at iprimus.com.au kimwaz at iprimus.com.au
Wed Jul 29 21:04:27 EST 2009

To Lorraine, I to work in a Catholic School and feel strongly that we as
technology teachers are treated differently. Whether govermnent or not, every
tec teacher should be advised of all changes, resources and how to access
them . At any stage of our working life a tec. teacher could or will experience
different learning environments. regards Warren