[Design and Technology] DEECD@Work access

Tran, Lorraine I tran.lorraine.i at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Jul 29 14:28:52 EST 2009

Dear colleagues

It appears from Brian's email address that he is based in a Catholic
school. I am making enquiries with the Communications Unit of DEECD as
to whether non-DEECD personnel (that is teachers in Catholic and
Independent schools) are able to register to allow access DEECD at Work.

As mentioned in the subject line of my original email, this information
is relevant to Government schools.

Regards, Lorraine.

Lorraine Tran

Curriculum Manager, P - 12 Design and Technology

Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority (VCAA)

41 St Andrews Place

East Melbourne 3002

http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au

Email: tran.lorraine.i at edumail.vic.gov.au

Telephone: (03) 9651 4407

Mobile:       041 933 1630

The Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority provides high quality
curriculum, assessment and reporting that promotes individual life long
learning.