[Design and Technology] design fundamentals and applications

Melissa Treverton treverton.melissa.j at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Oct 31 14:26:43 EST 2008

Ditto from me.  As far as I can work out the Fundamentals is a description
of what the factor is and the application is they techniques used to apply
them to a design situation.  Am I on the right track?

A PD on this change in the course would be very beneficial.  There are
obviously a lot of us who have found it confusing.  Very hard when it seems
to be something that is always asked on an exam.

Thanks

Melissa Treverton

Parkdale Secondary College

Warren Road