[Design and Technology] Fashion Design Prize

Sandra Boyd marketing at designacademy.edu.au
Thu Jul 24 13:01:33 EST 2008

Australian Academy of Design Fashion Prize
Proudly supported by Carmels Fabrics

Call For Submissions

Entries
Open 1 August. Closing date 29 August, 2008.

The Academy invites entries from designers in the following categories:

Category A:            Tertiary students (inc. TAFE students)
Category B:            Years 10-12 secondary school students

Theme
³What I always wanted to wear but my parents wouldn¹t let me²
Mood board and 4 drawings

Awards in each category
First place: $500 voucher from Carmels Fabrics
Second place: $300 voucher from Carmels Fabrics
Third place: $200 voucher from Carmels Fabrics

In addition, a Scholarship to study at the Australian Academy of Design in
the Bachelor of Design Arts degree may be awarded to the overall winner.

Finalists of the 2008 competition will be exhibited in the Academy¹s Gallery
from 10 September to 3 October 2008

Www.designacademy.edu.au or www.carmelsfabrics.com.au

Please encourage your students to enter.
Entry forms and terms and conditions of entry are
can be found on the website, under
the heading Œnews and events¹