[Design and Technology] Lamp project

Jo Jepsen jo.jepsen at mgc.vic.edu.au
Mon Jul 21 13:10:17 EST 2008

Hi Paul,

We used to run a Low Voltage Lighting class at Yr 10. We used to buy 240V - 12V transformers from Middy's. They didn't have a switch. You switched them on at power point. Middy's staff advised us on how to make them safe for school use.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Jo Jepsen

Jo Jepsen
Manager of Technology
Melbourne Girls' College
* Yarra Boulevard, Richmond   VIC   3121
' 9428 8955 6 9428 2737
*jo.jepsen at mgc.vic.edu.au<mailto:+jo.jepsen at mgc.vic.edu.au>

? Please consider the environment before printing this email ?