[Design and Technology] Position wanted

Tran, Lorraine I tran.lorraine.i at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Nov 27 09:56:44 EST 2007

Hello Techies,

Design and Technology position sought

If your college (11/12) is in need of an innovative teacher of
Technology (prefer part time) please contact me off list at
john at southcom.com.au

Areas of interest: All wood, metal, CAD, graphics, design and applied
technologies. Areas that I have experience in, that relate to teaching
in this area are: Human Powered Vehicle building and construction,
Sustainability and environmental design as well as online learning and
assessment for students of technology subjects. Although I am at the
developmental stage for this 'online project' I would appreciate any
feedback on preferred topics, or your 'wish list' of online course
assessment. Please contact me at the above email address.

Cheers

John Doubleday