[Design and Technology] 1 term Position at Bright P-12 College.

Frank Burgers fbu at brightp12.vic.edu.au
Tue Nov 27 09:18:24 EST 2007

Dear colleagues,

Expressions of interest are sought for a wood and metal work position for
term one while I am on annual leave. Nice location! (Bright, North East
Victoria; nice temporate but warm weather) Load is likely to be 2 year 8
wood work classes (6 periods), 2 year 9/10 metal work classess (8
periods), 1 year 9/10 wood work class (4 periods) and a combined year 11
and 12 Design and Technology class (4.5 periods per week). All adds up 23
plus 1 extra per week. Also maintenance and repairs as required and the
supervision thereoff. Hopefully I will have orderd your materials for you
by then.

If interested contact the school on 03 57551166, ask for Graham Gales
(timetabler) or Frank Burgers (yours tuely) or email to
burgers.franciscus.a at edumail.vic.gov.au

Frank Burgers,
Bright P-12 College