[Design and Technology] Technology education teacher training

Frank Burgers fbu at brightp12.vic.edu.au
Fri May 18 16:23:34 EST 2007

That's pretty good (tech teacher training in the old days). I can only
offer a 3 year Bachelor of Arts (Fine Art), 2 year Associate Diploma in
Wood Design, and a 1 year Diploma of Education. I'd love to extend my
skills, but in a rural area there is not much available. In the end we all
teach with what we have and bring our own flavour to the curriculum.
Huray for Finland.

Not mention the 4 years apprenticeship and 5 years industrial experience