[Design and Technology] Re: Rapidprototyping and SolidWorks

pcranswick at aitkencollege.edu.au pcranswick at aitkencollege.edu.au
Thu May 17 17:24:10 EST 2007

Hi again.

If there is interest I can offer a Workshop later in the year - say
in August?  I should be able to offer participants a free "Solidworks
Educational limited license" and some useful course material and
handouts etc as well as look further at rapid prototyping if your
interested. We have 20 computers in the design room that you can
use.
This workshop would get you going at least and also be an
oppportunity to share our ideas and enthusiasm.

Please let me know if this appeals to you?

Regards,

Philip
Privileged or Confidential information may be contained in this message.
If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for
delivery of this message to such person), you may not copy or distribute this
message. In such case destroy this message and please notify the
sender by email, or call Craig Brooks (LAN Administrator) at Aitken College
on (+61 3) 9333 1866. Thank-you