[Design and Technology] Calling teachers interested in running Skate Deck programmes / Melbourne Metro workshop

Claire O'Boyle EO at teav.vic.edu.au
Wed Nov 30 16:18:05 EST 2005

Hi,

TEAV's Skate Deck all day workshop on Friday 16th December at Huntingtower School in Mountwaverley has some places left on it.
This workshop follows on from a sampler course that Arthur Bersee conducted at the TEAV conference this year.

Cost of this workshop: $154 members and $165 non members.

The aim of the workshop is to introduce mould making, laminating and pressing; and crucially for students, decorating. Arthur will supply each participant with a manual detailing illustrated instructions, supplier notes and some of his students will demonstrate methods of decoration.

After this workshop, Arthur will not be running any more skatedeck based projects.

To see pictures of the work that inspired the artist-student exhibitions at his school, click on our website www.teav.vic.edu.au and go to homepage. Taking enrollments until next Wednesday, 7th December. Download a registration form on our homepage and fax or email it to TEAV.
Fax number:  9349 5391.

Cheers

Claire O'Boyle

Claire O'Boyle