[Design and Technology] FW: AutoDesk Educational Software Pack

Tran, Lorraine I tran.lorraine.i at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Nov 18 16:03:49 EST 2005

Dear members of the lists

I am forwarding this email for your information (with agreement of the
original sender). This should not be taken as my (or VCAA) endorsement
of AutoDesk products, rather, as a means of information sharing.

If you have any queries about the software, please contact Debra Hynes
(see below) directly.

Regards,

Lorraine Tran

Technology Curriculum Manager

VCAA.

Telephone: (03)9651 4407

Fax:           (03) 9651 4324

Mobile:      041 933 1630

Email: tran.lorraine.i at edumail.vic.gov.au

The VCAA provides curriculum and assessment for prep to Year 12. The
VCAA is a statutory body directly responsible to the Minister for
Education and Training and serves government and non-government schools.