[Informatics] [Yr11 Information Technology] Thoughts on the 2020 study design - 'Data Analytics'

Mark mark at vceit.com
Wed Mar 20 05:49:47 UTC 2019

Thanks for the DDV (dynamic data visualisation), Roland.

The *dynamic* aspect of the DV does raise the question of how such graphics
can be archived after the source site dies, or deletes your favourite
visualisations (vizs?)

It would be unfeasible (and incredibly boring) to record the DDV as a movie
and display the content of each node as it's hovered over...
So, how will we store DDVs for posterity?
And how can they be embedded into slideshows without live links to the
internet?
Do any/some/all DDV sites like this offer a downloadable player for their
dynamic data downloads?

Dynamically visible Mark

mark at vceit.com
http://vceit.com