[Informatics] Hypothesis

Tony Crewe TonyCrewe at caulfieldgs.vic.edu.au
Mon Dec 18 22:37:47 EST 2017

Consider,

Drivers 18 & younger, have more accidents due to their inexperience.

Independent variable - age of drivers, would 18 - 20 be better, in Victoria, licence.
Dependent variable - number of accidents
Reason - inexperience (keep simple)

Simplified and more testable?
More objective and clearer?

Tony Crewe