[Informatics] Data scientists really love their jobs

Ken Price kenjprice at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 21:34:15 AEST 2017

The intellectual satisfaction of doing some of these types of tasks is worth researching. Kids have chances to see if they enjoy creating music, running marathons, acting in plays, performing experiments and drawing pictures, but perhaps this is an area many don't ever experience.

Many of our schools have found that a few kids who do the Bebras computational thinking competition find it very rewarding, and have never encountered this stuff before.

ken

Sent from my iPhone