[Informatics] Ethical dilemmas (of sorts)

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 09:44:44 AEST 2016

A legion of digital monks are working in dark cupboards to illuminate and
correct the DLTV manuscripts.

The alternative spelling stationary respects the unmoving, resilience and
static immutability of paper documents. Whilst these pages can be commented
upon and amended, it still refuses to be easily relocated. The best way to
quickly transport paper documents is by creatively folding and flexing your
wrist (form the old english ye'fax) from your work station. This is the
origin of the term, "sharing the station'ery"

On 5 September 2016 at 09:36, Stephen Trouse <
Stephen.Trouse at flinders.vic.edu.au> wrote:

> I have detected the unforgiveable in the DLTV resource kit SAC!  Referring
> to paper products, the author has used the word “stationary” instead of
> “stationery”.  Is this an effect (some here may wrongly use “affect”) of
> our dependence on automatic spell checking?

> Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority <br>
> Teachers Association Inc <br>

*Roland Gesthuizen*
http://about.me/rgesthuizen

change the world; indeed it is the only thing that ever has." --Margaret
Mead